Real Estate Digital Farming
DIGITAL FARMING FOR REAL ESTATE
Target 100 To 1M+ Home & Business Addresses With Laser Precise Targeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Combine Precision Of Geofencing W/ OTT Advertising
For some time, advertisers have used geofencing marketing in a localized way, targeting consumers in precise areas. Many of those same midsize companies didn’t have the budgets to advertise on TV Stations ranging from TBS to TNT. Now, it’s possible for those with and without TV budgets to advertise through Connected TV & Over The Top Devices.
There are now an estimated 63 million “cord-cutters” and “cord-nevers” in the US only reachable by Connected TV and digital channels. Connected TV (CTV) & OTT provides enterprises with a programmatic advertising platform for engaging digital TV streamers with the level of precision you expect from all your campaigns: in-market audiences, demographics, offline behaviors and of course geofencing & household geofencing.
Over 1300 Demographic & Psychographic Variables
When we say hyper local precision, we truly mean it. When you combine CTV Advertising, with geofencing, layered in with over 1,300 demographic and psychographic variables that our team can pull from to target your ideal consumer, we are ensuring advertisers are reaching those who are most likely to become a customer. And the best part…..we can still measure foot traffic to your stores for those who have a retail and brick/mortar presence.
How Addressable (Household) Geofencing Works
The ability to leverage household geofencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty Within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily onboarded, matched, and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of a breach of privacy:
- Utilize your own list of addresses or tap our team to pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on demographic and psychographic details.
- Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size, and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross-device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Key Addressable Geo-Fencing Benefits
- Highly precise. Targeting is based on plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross-Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left the address.
- Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases
New Home Builder Drives In Person Visits With Geo Snipers
A home developer was looking to drive potential buyers to visit new homes. Their in house team was already leveraging Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other offline tactics to reach in-market home buyers. They were tapping into the expensive Realtor.com app to do sponsored listings as well. They enlisted the help of our team to run a mobile advertising campaign utilizing new geo-fencing with conversion zones technology and other programmatic tactics. The goal was to more precisely reach their target audience and track online-to-offline conversions while achieving a .1% CTR.
Lastly, we learned the client was leveraging TV Advertising, and they opened up to the idea of implementing an OTT Advertising campaign.
Start Targeting Home Buyers And Sellers NOW
The Future of Digital Advertising is Here