New home builder drives in person visits
DRIVING FOOT TRAFFIC TO NEW HOME DEVELOPMENT
A home developer was looking to drive potential buyers to visit new homes. Their in house team was already leveraging Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other offline tactics to reach in-market home buyers. They were tapping into the expensive Realtor.com app to do sponsored listings as well. They enlisted the help of our team to run a mobile advertising campaign utilizing new geo-fencing with conversion zones technology and other programmatic tactics. The goal was to more precisely reach their target audience and track online-to-offline conversions while achieving a .1% CTR.
Lastly, we learned the client was leveraging TV Advertising, and they opened up to the idea of implementing an OTT Advertising campaign.
The team developed a comprehensive strategy of search retargeting, site retargeting, mobile geo-optimization, and geo-fencing with conversion zones.
- Geofencing Marketing – Our team built geo-fences around home improvement stores, other communities that were for sales and under construction. We have over 100 locations we are actively geofencing for the home builder.
- Addressable Geofencing – We leveraged their MLS list of homes for sale that fit their competitive set. They supplied 2000 – 3000 locations every 30 days.
- Keyword Contextual/Search Retargeting – We used “homes for sale” type of terms in our effort to reach people in-market looking for homes.
- Conversion Zone Tracking – With conversion zones around each of the new home developments. Additionally, the campaign utilized event targeting to reach users who attended a local college football game. After launch, our team made optimizations to improve campaign performance including blacklisting domains and updating the frequency cap to ensure proper delivery.
- OTT/CTV Advertising – Our team was able to take the same video creative and implement an ott/ctv advertising campaign leverage the same addressable lists as well as the keyword contextual audiences, knowing that we use the power of our programmatic solutions with the impact of digital TV.
This home builder has been working with Geo Snipers for over 1.5 years. But over the last 30 days, our team delivered 1.2 million impressions, 1,300 clicks, but most importantly, 577 geo-fence conversions, measuring the number of users who entered a targeting zone and then visited a new home development.
In addition, the client was able to achieve a lower cost per impressions of $41 compared tot he $80 they were achieving with TV Advertising. Below are samples of the placements they had via our targeting platforms.
Key Addressable Geo-Fencing Benefits
- Highly precise. Targeting is based on plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross-Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left the address.
- Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases
Start Targeting Home Buyers And Sellers NOW
The Future of Digital Advertising is Here