How An Optometry Clinic Delivered A High CTR With Geo Snipers
CHECK OUT THE RESULTS
See How Geofencing Marketing Could Work For You
Our Geo fencing and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location-based advertising in action:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo-fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers.
- Real Estate Agents or Brokers that want digitally farm areas and or market to past clients.
Target 100 To 1M+ Home & Business Addresses With Laser Precise Targeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
How Addressable (Household) Geofencing Works
The ability to leverage household geofencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty Within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily onboarded, matched, and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of a breach of privacy:
- Utilize your own list of addresses or tap our team to pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on demographic and psychographic details.
- Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size, and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross-device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Key Addressable Geo-Fencing Benefits
- Highly precise. Targeting is based on plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize the precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross-Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left the address.
- Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases
Your Title Goes Here
The Possibilities For Hyper Local Targeting Are Endless:
Individual Households & Business Addresses
Sporting & Music Events
Customer Loyalty Programs
Intersections of Popular Streets
Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities.
No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location-based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
Start targeting your competitor’s customers NOW
The Future of Digital Advertising is Here